Date:   Tue, 25 Aug 2020 00:35:15 -0700
From:   Mr Eric Bello <ubabank.benin11@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: From Mr Eric Bello

Dear Friend,

I am Mr Eric Bello, Working with a reputable bank here in Burkina Faso
as the manager in audit department. During our last banking audits we
discovered an abandoned account belongs to one of our deceased
customer, late Mr. Hamid Amine Razzaq, a billionaire businessman.

Meanwhile, before i contacted you i have done personal investigation
in locating any of his relatives who knows about the account, but i
came out unsuccessful. I am writing to request your assistance in
transferring the sum of 15.500.000.00 (Fifteen million Five Hundred
Thousand Dollars) into your account.

I decided to contact you to act as his foreign business partner so
that my bank will accord you the recognition and have the fund
transfer into your account. More details information will be forwarded
to you.

However, i will give you full details on how the business will be
executed and also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned
if you agree to handle this business with me while 50% will be for me
and 10% for any expenses that may arise on the process .reply here:(
ericbell4109@...il.com )

I am expecting to read from you soon.
Best Regards
Mr Eric Bello.