Date:   Wed, 2 Sep 2020 13:00:21 +0100
From:   DR JIM <advocate.mary002@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: ATTENTION: DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM VISA CARD

Attention:Beneficiary,

This is to official inform you that we have been having a meeting for
the past Seven month which ended Two days ago with Dr. David  R.
Malpass, the World Bank President and Hon. Mrs. Christine Laggard
(IMF) Director General, in the meeting we treated on Email programs
victim problems.

United Nation have agreed to compensate you with the sum of One
million two Hundred Thousand Dollars (USD$1.200,000.00) this also
includes international businesses that failed due to Government
problems etc?. We have arranged your payment through Master Card ATM
which is the latest  instruction from World Bank Group.

For the collection of your Master Card ATM contact our representative
Dr.JIM LAW  and forward the following details to him.

1. Full Name:.........
2. Country:........
3. Delivery Address:..........
4. Telephone:..............&  Occupation.......
5. Your Age...... /Sex..........

Contact Dr.JIM LAW  with below email  and forward all your details to
him.Email:( jlmv002@...il.com)Note: for the immediate collection of
your Master Card ATM contact ourrepresentative Agent.

Dr.JIM  LAW  to enable you confirm your payment without further delay
and note any other contact  you made out side his office is at of your
own risk.

Thanks

Mrs, Zongo Che