Date:   Wed, 23 Sep 2020 12:48:50 +0300
From:   DR ISMAEL 11 <info@...izonsecuritybk.co.ke>
To:     unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: Re:Partner With Me

--
Dear Sir,

I am Dr. Ismael Ismael (Former Finance Minister) of Arab Republic Of
Syria, my aim and purpose for reaching you is purely due to the
circumstances around me and the need for me to relocate my entire
family to a different country where there is rule of law and freedom
as my country is presently going through a phase that looks very
uncertain for us hence i am contacting you base on a very confidential
situation that i wish to seek your partnership for as i have taken my
time to go through your profile and see you as a man with a great
wealth of knowledge and wide understanding.

My aim for this contact is to seek your partnership with me for the
fund i deposited last few years through confidential channels with a
finance house in Europe. The fund is an amount of $70 million and it
was deposited with a Finance house that is not owned by the government
for security reasons.The sum of 25% of the total fund will go to you
as your benefit from all the proceeds of the investment.

I am asking for your partnership to represent my interest in securing
and investing the fund under your careful watch as my official
position and close watch by our government makes it impossible for me
to carry out my dealings in a open and direct manner hence i am
seeking for a very reliable and trusted hand that can represent my
interest in making sure the fund is moved to a more secured location
and invested wisely.All the details concerning this proposal will be
made available to you upon receiving your respose.I assure you of risk
free transaction as I will provide you with all the required legal
papers the finance house might require from you as the new new
beneficiary and my representative.

please note that this is purely for your view only as it will not be
proper to pass this information to anyone else for security reasons, i
will want to hang on here for now and await for your timely response
so as to enable me go into the details properly upon confirming your
readiness to partner with me in this project.

Thanks
Regards
Dr. Ismael Ismael
Ex-Finance Minister (Syria)