Date:   Wed, 7 Oct 2020 11:23:06 +0000
From:   "Habibah Mohmad." <bibamohamed029@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Re: 商业投资 / Business Investment`

                              BUSINESS INVESTMENT / PARTNERSHIP

Asa-lam Alaikum.

I wish to seek for a good business partnership in your country which I
want to invest and partner with you for a good profiting business in
your country with my last resort deposited in a foreign bank.

Please, kindly advice me on good profiting business in your country
in-which we can invest and partner under mutual understanding.

I am waiting to read from you  as soon as possible at your convenience
time for us to start our good business relationship.

Allah Hafiz,

Ma'am Habibah Mohammed.