Date:   Sat, 17 Oct 2020 06:57:18 -0700
From:   Aadila Laboso <adsanga77@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: My beloved

--
Good day and God bless you as you read this massage, I am Aadila
Laboso a 27 years old girl from Kenya, my mother was Late Mrs. Lorna
Laboso the former Kenyan Assistant Minister of Home and affairs who
was among plan that crash board in the remote area of Kalong’s western
Kenya Read more about the crash with the below web

site.http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/africa/06/10/kenya.crash/index.html
I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am
receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late
mothers treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of
my beloved mother.

One day I opened my mother brave case and secretly found out that my
mother deposited the sum of  27.5 million Euros in BMCE bank of
Burkina Faso with my name as the next of kin, then I visited Burkina
Faso to withdraw the money and take care of myself and start a new
life, on my arrival the Bank Director whom I meet in person told me
that my mother left an instruction to the bank, that the money should
be release to me only when I am an adult to present a trustee who will
help me and invest the money overseas.

That is the reason why I am in search of a honest and reliable person
who will help me and stand as my trustee for the Bank to transfer the
fund to your account for me to come over and join you.It will be my
great pleasure to compensate you with 30% of the money for your help
and the balance shall be my capital with your kind idea for me to
invest under your  control over there in your country.As soon as I
receive your positive response showing your interest I will send you
my picture's in my next mail and how you will have the money in your
account.
(aadilalabo593@...il.com)

Thanks and waiting
Yours Sincerely