Date:   Wed, 21 Oct 2020 13:32:03 +0000 (UTC)
From:   rita <ritarichard330@...il.com>
To:     unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: Dear friend

Dear friend,

Can you have time to do this?

It is a pleasure to have contact with you, based on the critical
condition I find myself, however, is not a financial problem, but my
health, you may have known that cancer is not what to talk about at
home I have been in the hospital for 5 months now, My name is Mrs
Rita Richard I am married to Mr.Abaul, who worked with
the Tunisian embassy in Burkina Faso for nine years before he died in
2008. We were married for eleven years without Children. He died after
a brief illness that lasted five days.

I am Mrs.Rita Richard, please I want you to help me use this money
US $ 8.2 million (Eight million two hundred thousand dollars) for
orphans and poor old people who have nothing to eat In your
community it is my spirit direction that I choose you to help me
complete this offer i really need sincere and honest person.

I am a cancer patient and now my doctors told me that I do not have a
long time to live because of the cancer problem and I don't want to
live this money in the bank Instead I decided to use it for older
people who can't work again and orphans who have nothing to eat,

Can you have time to do this? On your return i will tell you more on
what i want you to do. please send me a message in my Email box and here is

my ritarichardr03@...il.com

I wait your answer.

My greetings,

Mrs.Rita Richard