Date:   Sun, 8 Nov 2020 15:34:18 +0100
From:   Ywe Cærlyn <Technician@...an-code.eu>
To:     linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Fair Pay: Ash Guard

Since we have talked about The Sami, which actually is an islamicized
name, we can talk about Ash Guard also. I actually grew up in what was
called Ash Guard before. Home of the Vikings, that were romanized. And
is represented still in Ufo-myth.

Interesting about this place is that it was meant to be a disbelieving
place, "Ash Guard". But later ofcourse ADL is also an islamicized name
of The Royals, that once were Vikings. It all was christianiziced, and
represented in Jehova. And is futher Islamicized in these days, with
I-T, where La Quran, is perfect as Fair Pay background in I-T sector.

Serenity!
Ywe Cærlyn
https://ihsan-code.eu/