Date:   Thu, 19 Nov 2020 02:38:10 -0700
From:   George Olivia <oliviaeorge@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: I wish you read my mail in a good heart.

With due respect, I am Mrs. George Olivia; I have decided to donate
what I have to  Motherless babies/Less privileged/Widows' because I am
dying and diagnosed for cancer for about 4 years ago. I have been
touched by God Almighty to donate from what I have inherited from my
late husband to you for good work of God Almighty. I have asked
Almighty God to forgive me and believe he has, because he is a
Merciful God I will be going in for an operation surgery soon.

I decided to donate the sum of ($ 8.1 million DOLLARS) to you for the
good work of God Almighty for you to help the motherless and less
privilege and also forth assistance of the widows. At the moment I
cannot take any telephone calls right now due to the fact that my
relatives (that have squandered the funds gave them for this purpose
before) are around me and my health status also. I have adjusted my
will.

I wish you all the best and May the good Lord bless you abundantly,
and please use the funds judiciously and always extend the good work
to others. As soon as you get back to me, I shall give you info on
what I need from you, then you will contact the bank and tell them I
have willed those properties to you by quoting my personal file
routing and account information. And I have also notified the bank
that I am willing that properties to you for a good, effective and
prudent work. I know I don't know you but I have been directed to do
this by God Almighty.

If you are interested in carrying out this task, get back to me for
more details on this noble project of mine.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. George Olivia