Date:   Mon, 30 Nov 2020 06:44:35 -0800
From:   Dr Haruna Bello <drharunabello4@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

--

I NEED AN IMMEDIATE RESPONSE FROM YOU.

Good day Dear

I am Dr Haruna Bello

I have a project of $18.5 Million Us Dollars which I will like you to
support me
so that the fund will be transfer to your bank account.
Please if you are capable reply back to me so that i will give you
more details about this
project.
Kindly reply me back with the following information
Your Full Name/Age............
Your occupation...........
Your coutry origin...........
Your passport/Id card.......
Your telephone number........
so that i will give You more details about this project.

Thank you I amwaiting to hear from you