Date:   Mon, 30 Nov 2020 11:39:38 -0600
From:   Adams Elena <elenaadams577@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED...

My Donation To You in good faith.

May the peace of the Almighty God be with you and your Family,

With Due Respect and Humility, I was compelled to write you under
humanitarian ground. My name is Mrs Elena Adams, the Wife of Engineer
Ralph Alphonso Adams from United State Of America. I have took a
personal decision to donate what I inherited from my late husband to
the Charity, less privilege, I am 68 years old and I was diagnosed for
Lung and bronchial cancer since the past 4 years, immediately after
the death of my husband. We were both married for many years without a
child, I took this decision because I don't have any child that will
inherit this money  and rather to allow my husband relatives use my
husband hard-earned funds  in ungodly ways  I have decided  to donate
all I inherited from my late husband to you for good work of God.

I and My late husband based here in Burkina Faso West Africa since
eighteen years ago dealing with gold exportation and Sales. I have
decided to donate a fund through Credit Account €4.700.000.00 Four
Million Seven Hundred Thousand Euros to you for this assignment,
Charity, less privilege, building of schools, hospitals and also for
the assistance of the poor widows, Motherless babies, Charity
organization, CHRISTIAN OR MUSLIM, and orphans. I don't know you in
person but God knows you, so contacting you for this assignment is a
direction from the holy spirit of God to donate this fund outside this
country through you as my late husband has already donated a lot in
this country,

so you have to make sure that you use this donation fund as I have
directed so that the name of the Almighty God will be glorify forever.
Your urgent response is required in this matter due to my present
critical condition of my health, it was a Sister nurse working in this
hospital that helped me to type this message, because I am loosing
strength every minutes of the day. All I need from you is prayers that
GOD will accept my soul in case I didn't survive this surgery. Also
pray for the soul of my late Husband to rest in peace.

Please always be prayerful all through your life, we are visitors on
this earth and we must be very careful in whatever we do so that our
soul will not be a waste. I wish you all the best and may God bless
you abundantly.  I will give you more details about this orphanage
home, as soon as i receive your reply in my private
email(elenaadams577@...il.com) to handle this project because I do not
want to state all here until I see your reply, desire and commitment
to handle this project. I AM WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT REPLY

Remain blessed in God.

Yours Sister.
Mrs Elena Adams.