Date:   Wed, 02 Dec 2020 13:35:32 -0800
From:   "Lisa Robinson" <ceo@...mula55.tj>
To:     Recipients <ceo@...mula55.tj>
Subject: Pandemic Hedge Fund Team @ US Charity  Foundation!!

Greetings!!

I’ve tried emailing you this letter several times because you were selected for my charity project to personally receive a $ 1.2 USD Million cash donation whereby you are elected to distribute the 2020 COVID-19 CHARITY donation to the less privileged people within your community affected by the pandemic... Contact me at your earliest convenience if you receive this email for more details and claims

 Best Regards,
 Mrs. Lisa Robinson
 Copyright ©?2020 The Robinson Charity. All Rights Reserved.