Date:   Sat, 12 Dec 2020 07:05:21 +0100
From:   " Mr Stefano Pessina" <m119736@...tinga.mg.gov.br>
To:     Recipients <m119736@...tinga.mg.gov.br>
Subject: Your $ 3 million USD

I'm Stefano Pessina, an Italian business tycoon, investor, and philanthropist. the vice chairman, chief executive officer (CEO), and the single largest shareholder of Walgreens Boots Alliance. I gave away 25 percent of my personal wealth to charity. And I also pledged to give away the rest of 25% this year 2020 to Individuals.. I have decided to donate  (Three million dollars)to you. If you are interested in my donation,

Do contact: pessina108@...il.com

Warm Regard
CEO Walgreens Boots Alliance
Stefano Pessina