Date:   Sat, 2 Jan 2021 11:56:06 -0800
From:   Linus Torvalds <torvalds@...ux-foundation.org>
To:     "Rafael J. Wysocki" <rafael@...nel.org>
Cc:     Linux PM <linux-pm@...r.kernel.org>,
Subject: Re: [GIT PULL][Resend] Power management updates for v5.11-rc2

On Sat, Jan 2, 2021 at 1:25 AM Rafael J. Wysocki <rafael@...nel.org> wrote:

> These fix a crash in intel_pstate during resume from suspend-to-RAM
> that may occur after recent changes and two resource leaks in error
> paths in the operating performance points (OPP) framework, add a new
> C-states table to intel_idle and update the cpuidle MAINTAINERS entry
> to cover the governors too.

Thanks.

Note that I might have been willing to pull your bigger request too,
because thie merge window was obviously somewhat truncated, and the
rc2 week has been very very quiet because of the whole xmas and new
year thing.

But I would _really_ have wanted the explanations up-front about why
new features came in after the merge window.

And admittedly I do prefer it this way,

               Linus