Date:   Wed, 6 Jan 2021 13:05:24 -0800
From:   alihjduna wattara316 <alihjdunawattara316@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Hello friend

Dear Friend,

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we have never
met before, but need not to worry as I am contacting you independently
of my investigation and no one is informed of this communication.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of $11.3million
immediately to your private account.The money has been here in our
Bank lying dormant for years now without anybody coming for the claim of it.

I want to release the money to you as the relative to our deceased
customer (the account owner) who died a long with his supposed NEXT OF
KIN since 16th October 2005. The Banking laws here does not allow such
money to stay more than 16 years, because the money will be recalled
to the Bank treasury account as unclaimed fund.

By indicating your interest I will send you the full details on how
the business will be executed.

Please respond urgently and delete if you are not interested.

Best Regards,
Mr. Duna Wattara.