Date:   Thu, 28 Jan 2021 12:05:31 +0100
From:   "Rosemary C. williams" <cwilliamsrosemary@...il.com>
To:     cwilliamsrosemary@...il.com
Subject: My Dearest Beloved in Christ ,

My Dearest Beloved in Christ ,

Happy new year 2021.

How are you today? I hope all is well with you and your family to the
glory of Almighty God. My name is Mrs. Rosemary C. Williams, I am
married to Late MR. C. Williams,who works in SAUDI ARABIA Embassy in
Africa for nine years and also a Gold Merchant before he died in the
year 2010. My dear I am divinely touched in my heart to offer my
inheritance fund through you for Charity work to help the less
privileges, orphans and motherless children. My dear I am written you
this message because I am suffering from esophageal Liver Cancer for
years now and I have undergone series of cancer treatments but no
avail.

Recently I went for a medical check up and my doctor privately told me
that I might not survive this cancer illness for the next 3 weeks
because the cancer has damage my Liver. Having known to my condition,I
have decided to donate my inheritance fund to you the sum of
(US$3.250.000) Three Million Two Hundred and fifty Thousand United
States Dollars.My dear I want you to use this fund for Charity work in
helping the less privileges, orphans and motherless children.My dear I
have decided to hand over this fund to you so that you will conduct a
vastly charity work and dispense the fund to the glory of God in
helping the less privileges and orphans around.

My dear immediately I hear from you I will give you all the
information about this Fund with our Bank contact detail.I pray that
God will be with you in as you desire to do this Charity work.

I'm waiting to receive your reply.

Best Regards,
Your sister in Christ.