Date:   Fri, 5 Feb 2021 00:25:39 +0000
From:   Phillip Lougher <phillip.lougher@...il.com>
To:     LKML <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Greylisting on linux-kernel broken?

Hi,

I have sent a patch-set from my usual email address
(phillip@...ashfs.org.uk), but despite over 18 hours it has still not
shown up.  Instead I have received bounce warning emails that they are
delayed.

I have sent emails to autoanswer@...r.kernel.org and
Majordomo@...r.kernel.org, and they have not been delivered either.

Is  there something wrong here?  It is impossible to get an empty
email to autoanswer@...r.kernel.org wrong so it is delayed AFAIK.   I
have used http://vger.kernel.org/mxverify.html to check that the MX
records appear correct.

Thanks for any help.