Date:   Mon, 8 Feb 2021 06:00:35 +0000
From:   Salma Malek <kafandoanu@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Please I Need Your Help

How are you today, Please accept my sincere apologies if my email does
not meet your business or personal ethics, I really like to have a
good relationship with you, and I have a special reason why I decided
to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here.

I came across your e-mail contact prior to a private search while in
need of your assistance.I am Miss.Salma Malek single girl, am 24 years
old from Libya, am presently in St.Christopher's Parish for refugee in
Burkina Faso under United Nations High commission for Refugee,I lost
my parents in the recent war in Libya, right now am in Burkina Faso,
please save my life i am in danger need your help in transferring my
inheritance my father left behind for me in a Bank in Burkina Faso
here,i have every necessary document for the fund, all i needed is a
foreigner who will stand as the foreign partner to my father and
beneficiary of the fund.

The money deposited in the Bank is US$10.5 MILLION UNITED STATES
DOLLAR) I just need this fund to be transfer to your bank account so
that i will come over to your country and complete my education as you
know that my country have been in deep crisis due to the war.And I
cannot go back there again because I have nobody again all of my
family were killed in the war. If you are interested to save me and
help me receive my inheritance fund into your bank account with utmost
good faith. Please get back to me for further details .

Best Regards.
Miss.Salma Malek.