Date:   Fri, 19 Mar 2021 10:40:57 +0100
From:   Ywe Cærlyn <Ywe_C@....works>
To:     linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Merge Linux and Gnu as Inu? Was Re: For those who did not get this
 yet, Fair Pay discussion is over, and concluded with LCPU.

Even better Inu OS, and Inu Licence, merges the relevant parts of Linux
and Gnu, drops the X and rejects other irrelevant parts. This will be
the angle I support.

Serenity.
Ywe Cærlyn
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3BcyFY1Bphc7smGH-IGLVw/featured