Date:   Tue, 23 Mar 2021 20:37:13 +0430
From:   "Sgt,Shannon Mccraney" <gasperquattara@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Greetings to you from here.

--
Hello,

Greetings to you and your family as this letter may come to you as a
surprise since we have not yet met,

I want to tell you something important but please kindly accept my
apology for sending you this email without your consent.I believe you
are a highly respected personality, considering the fact that I got
your details through online search on the web during my discreet
search for a foreign partner who can assist me in taking this business
to its success.

My Name is Sergeant,Shannon Mccraney.I am female soldier 29 years old
my parents died when I was five years old Nobody to help me.currently
I am working as United Nations peace keeping troop in Afghanistan on
war against terrorism. I have a proposal for you, I need your
assistance in executing a transaction worth of $3.5 million USD (Three
million, five hundred thousand Dollars ), I intend to give you 35% of
the total funds as compensation for your assistance.This however is
not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honor against
your will, but I hope you will accept and consider the value I offer.

I want to know if you are capable of handling funds worth $3.5 million
Dollars, If you can, then please fill the form below if you are
interested.

1. Full Names
2.  Age:
3: Gender:
4. Current Country:
5. Nationality:
6. Occupation:

When you are sure that you can carry out the transaction please get
back to me and I will provide you with my personal email address.

I await your reply soonest.

Kind Regards,
Sergeant,Shannon Mccraney.
Please send your reply to this E-mail:shannonmccraney2019@...il.com