Date:   Tue, 30 Mar 2021 01:50:39 +0300
From:   RAY DANIELS <raydan12124@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Good morning

--
Good day.
Please forgive me for using this means to reach you but I can't think
of any other way of letting you know the urgent matter at hand. A
national of your country who happens to be a customer of our bank
where I work (Ecobank Ghana) was a victim of an auto crash in 2017 and
he left behind a huge sum of money with interest totaling $10.5
Million, in a dormant account. As his account manager, I have been
mandated to provide his next of kin if there is or the estate will
then revert to the government treasury as an unclaimed bill. I have
contacted you to assist in repatriating his fund valued at $10.5
Million dollars in our Bank. Ecobank is one of the commercial banks
licensed by the Bank of Ghana. I will furnish you with more details as
soon as I receive your positive response. No risk involved at all.
Yours faithfully,
Mr. Ray Daniels.