Date:   Fri, 09 Apr 2021 23:24:38 +0200
From:   janete Moon <demo1@...ba00.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: an Orphan needs your help

Hello Friend,

Greetings and thanks for your reply.

I am Janete moon but unfortunately, I 'm now an orphan,the only child
and
Daughter of late Mr and Mrs Joseph moon, from Ivory Coast  Abidjan.
I know it may have sounded very strange to you on why I contact you as
you are a complete stranger to me and I must tell you this,

It will be very difficult for me to get in touch with someone here
who knows me because of the ugly circumstance that surrounds
the demise of my lovely parents with whom my future ws looking
very bright from all looks.

My uncle conspired with my father's business rivals and poisoned my
parents during a business lunch hour and their motive for eliminating
them was to take over their businesses and inherit their wealth. In one
of
their letter's that I stumbled into, they were asking my uncle to give
them their own part of the deal so While reading that letter,
I fainted and my uncle came in and caught me with the letter.
I'm afraid that they might decide to kill me or poison me as they did
to my parents in order to keep me silent for the evil they did to my
beloved late parents. For safety, I decided to run away from the house.
I'm now hiding in a neigbouring country called Burkina Faso.

My purpose of contacting you is because I need to come to your country
secretly so that my uncle will not know my where about. I got
information
from my father before he died in the hospital about the secret fund
(15.5 Million US Dollars only) he kept in a finance house here in
Burkina Faso  West Africa.

I have verified this with them before contacting you. I shall require
your help
in transfering this money to your country for investment purpose like
buying of
company shares,Real Estate Investment Trust funds,Jewels or Diamond,
and to continue my studies from where I stopped as Immediately after the
transfer I will come to live in your country.

I will give you more information once I hear from you as I am in
sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regard. Your
suggestions and ideas will be highly welcomed and I am willing to
offer you 15% of the total fund once it is transferred to your account
.

Now permit me to ask these few questions

1. Can you honestly help me from your heart?
2. Can I completely trust you?

Thank you and God bless.
Yours affectionately
Miss. Janete moon.