Date:   Thu, 13 May 2021 06:25:24 +0000
From:   Aisha Gaddafi <samuelkafando8@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Re:Good day

--
Good Day,  My name is Aisha Gaddafi a single Mother and a Widow with
three Children. I am the only biological Daughter of late Libyan
President (Late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi). I came across your e-mail
contact prior a private search while in need of your assistance. I
have passed through pains and sorrowful moment since the death of my
father and brothers, all our Foreign and local accounts have been
blocked and we are not allowed to make transfer or receive money from
any country or source.

I received an urgent email from one of the security Vaults abroad that
both their government and new Libya government are tracing hidden
deposit and assets deposited by my family, I don't want them to be
aware of this particular fund ($50 million dollars) deposited by my
mother in abroad. If you can be of any assistant to me kindly get back
as to furnish you with the company and the deposit details so that you
can contact them and receive the deposit in your country and I am
willing to reward you bountiful.

Warmest Regards,
Aisha Gaddafi.