Date:   Tue, 8 Jun 2021 14:02:42 -0700
From:   Doug Anderson <dianders@...omium.org>
To:     Lyude Paul <lyude@...hat.com>
Cc:     Rajeev Nandan <rajeevny@...eaurora.org>, y@...lcomm.com,
        dri-devel <dri-devel@...ts.freedesktop.org>,
        linux-arm-msm <linux-arm-msm@...r.kernel.org>,
        freedreno <freedreno@...ts.freedesktop.org>,
        "open list:OPEN FIRMWARE AND FLATTENED DEVICE TREE BINDINGS"
        <devicetree@...r.kernel.org>, LKML <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>,
        Thierry Reding <thierry.reding@...il.com>,
        Sam Ravnborg <sam@...nborg.org>,
        Rob Clark <robdclark@...il.com>,
        Jani Nikula <jani.nikula@...el.com>,
        Rob Herring <robh@...nel.org>,
        Laurent Pinchart <laurent.pinchart@...asonboard.com>,
        Andrzej Hajda <a.hajda@...sung.com>,
        Daniel Thompson <daniel.thompson@...aro.org>,
        "Kristian H. Kristensen" <hoegsberg@...omium.org>,
        Abhinav Kumar <abhinavk@...eaurora.org>,
        Sean Paul <seanpaul@...omium.org>,
        Kalyan Thota <kalyan_t@...eaurora.org>,
        Krishna Manikandan <mkrishn@...eaurora.org>
Subject: Re: [v4 1/4] drm/panel-simple: Add basic DPCD backlight support

Lyude,

On Tue, Jun 1, 2021 at 3:20 PM Lyude Paul <lyude@...hat.com> wrote:

> oh-looks like my patches just got reviewed, so hopefully I should get a chance
> to get a look at this in the next day or two :)

I'm going to assume that means that you don't need extra eyes on your
backlight patches. If you do, please shout and I'll try to find some
cycles for it. I've always got more things to do than there are hours
in the day, but many folks from the DRM community have helped me out
with numerous reviews over the last year or two and I'm happy to pay
some of that back by giving reviews if it'll help move things forward.
:-)

-Doug