Date:   Thu, 01 Jul 2021 16:13:31 +0200
From:   "Mr. Mmedin Williams" <VENTAS@...FOMETAL.COM.MX>
To:     linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Note This

Dear

This proposal might come to you as a surprise since it is from someone you do not know or had meant before, I had to contact you believing that you are a reputable person and as such, you cannot abscond with my share of the money at the conclusion of this transaction.

I am Mr. Mmedin Williams, the director, and coordinator of the Finance and Contract Department of the Minerals and Energy with the South African Government. The crux of this letter is that the finance/contract department of the DME deliberately over-inflated the contract values of the various contract awarded. In the course of disbursement of the original contract value, my office was able to track down the sum of (US$20.5 Million) Twenty Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars as the over-invoiced sum. This money is now floating in the DME domiciliary account with the South African Reserve Bank (SARB).

I and my colleague now want to quickly transfer this fund to a safe nominated foreign bank account for investment abroad. We are not allowed as a matter of government policy to operate any foreign account because of our status as civil/public servants. Hence the need to solicit for a partner abroad to enable us to transfer this money into your foreign bank account. Upon your acceptance of this proposal, we have also agreed on a sharing ratio of.

Upon your follow up response, then we can proceed with next step.

Regards,

Mr. Mmedin Williams
42 Homestead Road, Rivonia, Sandton
Johannesburg South Africa.