Date:   Sat, 10 Jul 2021 00:39:50 +0200
From:   Ywe Cærlyn <Ywe_C@...erian.eu>
To:     linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Fair IT

To be quite honest, some people wondered if it had gone offpath, what we
wanted in the 90s. It hasn´t. J x is what we wanted. I can do my
research, and people get their streaming. JPU is a theoretical joint
processing unit, where intergration means less latency and buswork. For
smaller size computers, with less fans, that if necessary can have a
purplehiss noise profile. Giving an optimal sales point fair IT
computer, with €.

SERENITY.
Ywe C.