Date:   Thu, 26 Aug 2021 20:46:42 -0700
From:   Mr Asad Ibn <asadibn22@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Dear Sir/Madam!

Dear Friend,

How are you ? I am indeed glad to be in contact with you once again.
My aim of contacting you is to inform you that our bank in
Burkina-Faso has successfully transferred those funds with the help of
my Mozambique partner and i have also travelled out of the country for
establishment.
assist me get those funds transferred to your bank account in your
country, despite the fact that you gave up on the way but God helped
and provided me another partner and everything went successfully.

I left an ATM Card loaded with the sum of $675,000 (Six hundred,
and seventy-five thousand,Usa-dollars)as your
compensation over there in Burkina-Faso so feel free to contact Mrs.
Korothimi Alansane, and provide her with your full name, full address and
telephone numbers to enable him register the ATM Card with any of the
courier services in Burkina-Faso to be deliverred to you.I should have
contacted you ealier but i am very busy now with my investment
projects over here so i have to be far from internet to avoid people
tracing me.I don't want anybody to know my way about, Try to invest
wisely with your own part of the fund.

Here is all contact information:

Mrs Korothimi Alansane.
Email Address: (korothimialansane@...oo.com)

Address: 17b Koudougou Street, Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso

Thanks and best Regards.