Date:   Sat, 4 Sep 2021 02:13:11 +1000
From:   Andrew Donnellan <ajd@...ux.ibm.com>
To:     LKML <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Cc:     lwn@....net
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] [CFP] linux.conf.au Online 2022 Kernel Miniconf

On 12/8/21 1:19 am, Andrew Donnellan wrote:
> LCA2022 Kernel Miniconf - Online - 2022-01-14
>
> The linux.conf.au 2022 Kernel Miniconf Call for Proposals is now open.
> Start working on your talks!
>
> Date: 2022-01-14
> Location: The Internet (again)
> Submissions close: 2021-09-05, 23:59 AoE/UTC-12
> Submissions: https://linux.conf.au/proposals/submit/kernel-miniconf/
> More info: https://lca-kernel.ozlabs.org/2022-cfp.html

The CFP for both the Kernel Miniconf and the main linux.conf.au
conference has been extended to 2021-09-12, due to a shortage of
submissions.

We have an audience consisting of not just kernel developers but also
downstream users, so we are interested in a wide range of topics - if
you or someone you know has something that might even possibly be
interesting to talk about, please submit!

If you have any questions please contact me.

--
Andrew Donnellan              OzLabs, ADL Canberra
ajd@...ux.ibm.com             IBM Australia Limited