Date:   Tue, 14 Sep 2021 19:59:30 +0200
From:   Christiano Olympus Compaore <ukawardgiving@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: GOOD DAY SIR-

Good day dear ,
My names are Dr Christiano olympus Compaore, from Burkina-Faso in west
Africa. Please do not be too surprise to read this message from me.We
really need to move this fund out from our country here for
investment, One more thing that is important is that you need to keep
this transaction between God you and us based on actual worldwide
financial situation.

The fund and the gold are deposited in a security company here in
Burkina Faso. I have visited  to have my perusal.

The consignment of cash of $700million dollar and 750 kilos of gold
bars was deposited in a security installation located in the capital
city of Burkina-Faso, Ouagadougou during the ouster of the last
government Former President Blaise Compaore.  When the fund owner
deposited the consignments they merely declared them as
Antiquities(African Arts) meaning the security company has no
knowledge of the actual contents of the safety boxes.

We are not going to let them know it at any point in time. Only when
you arrive with the power of  attorney that i will give to you, we
shall formalize the withdrawal of the deposit and put a first grade
bank for onward transfer to your destination with me accompanying you.

In my end here we've done everything to keep the utmost secret of the
transaction. We dully expect you to do the same on till the end of the
transaction. Only when you arrive we shall formalize the withdrawal of
the deposit and put a first grade bank for onward transfer of the cash
and gold to your destination with me accompanying you.

Your area of participation is; You will prepare a brief  of 2 or 3
days to meet with us in Burkina Faso as soon as possible to discuse
the way forward. We shall procure you an entry visa for  your visit.
We will show you everything and tell you the modalities of moving the
goods out of here safely.

We have a very good and safe plans to ship out the goods. We propose
35% of the capital to you as your share at the end of the deal and all
expenses will be reimbursed from the global amount as 5% shall be
maped out for expenses.

Please don't have any atorm of fear because this transaction is100%
possible to move it out without hitch.

Thanks for now
Dr Christiano olympus Compaore.