Date:   Sat, 2 Oct 2021 00:10:59 -1200
From:   "U.n" <wadebaye33@...il.com>
To:     unitednnation0@...il.com
Subject: Attention

--

Attention Sir/Madam
This is the United Nation (UN). We the United Nations (UN) Globally
has approved (US$2.500,000)( two Million Five hundred thousand
dollars) compensation as part of our responsibilities for humanitarian
Aid for fighting against CoronaVirus and you are among the lucky ones.

This compensation is for the most affected countries, communities and
families across the global. Your funds were deposited with Bank in USA
to transfer your funds to you via Internet Banking. You have to send
your full details as state below:with this email Address
  ( unitednnation0@...il.com )
Your full names:
Address:
Telephone: