Date:   Sun, 3 Oct 2021 07:34:52 +0200
From:   Godwin Pete <godwinnpeter@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: This is to inform you

Hi,

How are you doing? I am very happy to inform you about my success. I'm
currently out of the country for an investment with part of my share,
after completing the transfer with an Indian business man. But i will
visit your country, next year, after the completion of my project.
Please, contact my secretary to send you the (ATM) card which I've
already credited with the sum of ($500,000.00). Just contact her to
help you in receiving the (ATM) card. I've explained everything to her
before my trip. This is what I can do for you because, you couldn't
help in the transfer, but for the fact that you're the person whom
I've contacted initially, for the transfer. I decided to give this
($500,000.00) as a compensation for being contacted initially for the
transfer. I always try to make the difference, in dealing with people
any time I come in contact with them. I'm also trying to show that I'm
quite a different person from others whose may have a different
purpose within them. I believe that you will render some help to me
when I, will visit your country, for another investment there. So
contact my secretary for the card, Her contact are as follows,

Full name: Mrs, Jovita Dumuije,
Country: Burkina Faso
Email: jovitadumuije@...il.com

Thanks, and hope for a good corporation with you in future.

Godwin Peter,