Date:   Mon, 4 Oct 2021 00:02:42 -0700
From:   "Mrs.Tavares Mariana" <rhamatouwashidha55@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Hello Dearest

Hi,

How are you doing, hope all is fine with you? I am privileged to tell
you my story and I believe you will come to my aid after reading my
message, I am Mrs.Tavares, 27 yrs old girl from Kenya,  my mother was
Late Mrs.Mariana the former Kenyan Assistant Minister of Home and
affairs who was among in the plane that crash board in the remote area
of Kalong’s western Kenya.

I am contacting you because of the suffering maltreatment I am
receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late
mothers treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of
my beloved mother.

One day I opened my mother brave case and secretly found out that my
mother has a fund the sum of €12.5 Million EUR and was deposited as a
family treasure in a financial company located in Burkina Faso with my
name as the next of kin, then I visited Burkina Faso to release the
box to take out some money for my up keeping and also to start up a
new life, on my arrival, the Global Delivery Service Company Director
whom I meet in person told me that my mother left an instruction with
them, that the BOX should be release to me only when I am an adult to
present a trustee of age who will help me out.

I have been searching for an honest and reliable person who will help
me and stand as my trustee Global Delivery Service Company to release
the Box and for me to come over and join with you to invest the money
in a better way.

It will be my great pleasure to compensate you with 25% of the money
for your help and the balance shall be my capital with your kind idea
for me to invest under your control over there in your country.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I
will send you my picture's in my next mail and how to contact the
bank.

(tavaresmariana590@...il.com)

Thanks and waiting to hear from you.
Yours Sincerely,