Date:   Fri, 15 Oct 2021 05:55:23 +0000
From:   Mr Musa Ali <mrmusaali001@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: I NEED YOUR URGENT RESPOND.

My Name is Mr. Musa Ali,

I am the Auditing manager foreign department Bank of Africa Burkina
Faso Ouagadougou West Africa,

I feel quite safe dealing with foreign partner in this important
business transaction. Though this medium (Internet) has been greatly
abused, But I choose to reach you through it because it still remains
the fastest medium of communication. However, this correspondence is
private, and it should be treated in strict confidence.

Be rest assure that this transaction is 100% from any risk to both
parties, In order to transfer out twenty million five hundred thousand
dollars, (US$20.500 000 ) from our bank here, The clean origin and The
owner of this fund is late COLONEL MUMMER GADDAFI formal Libyan
president, who was murdered brutally during the war crisis,

I want to transfer his left fund into your account as the foreign
beneficiary of the fund. I know that this letter will come to you as a
surprise as we don't know ourselves before, but be sure that it is
real and a genuine business transaction. I contact you believing that
you will not let me down once the fund goes into your account. More
details of this deal will be forwarded to you as soon as I hear from
you positively concerning this transfer;

I will come over to your Country as soon as the transfer is over to
receive my own share of the fund for further investments by your
advice. Please I want you to understand that  the government of my
country want to take over all unclaimed funds please write me  back
immediately and tell me if you really want to carry out the
transaction with me, please delete this message if you are not
interested.

Looking forwards to hear from you soon,

Regards,

Mr.Musa Ali