Date:   Sat, 16 Oct 2021 04:08:58 -0700
From:   Mrs Aisha Al-Qaddafi <mrsaishagaddafi488@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Dear Friend,

I came across your e-mail contact prior a private search while in need
of your assistance. My name is Aisha Gaddafi a single

Mother and a Widow with three Children. I am the only biological
Daughter of late Libyan President (Late Colonel Muammar

Gaddafi).

I have investment funds worth Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred
Thousand United State Dollar ($27.500.000.00 ) and i need a

trusted investment Manager/Partner because of my current refugee
status, however, I am interested in you for investment

project assistance in your country, may be from there, we can build
business relationship in the nearest future.

I am willing to negotiate investment/business profit sharing ratio
with you base on the future investment earning profits.
If you are willing to handle this project on my behalf kindly reply
urgent to enable me provide you more information about

the investment funds. Your Urgent Reply Will Be appreciated and all
email should be at the email below;

Best Regards
Mrs Aisha Al-Qaddafi