Date:   Sat, 16 Oct 2021 17:42:45 -0700
From:   "Christopher Moskos" <info@...it.com>
To:     unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: You ATM CARD is ready for delivery.

Attention;

Dear Beneficiary,
I'm pleased to inform you that your compensation valued at $2,000,000.00 (Two million united states dollars) has been deposited for delivery with shipment code FLE9870/SXF021/WMZT68. You are advised to contact Mrs. Linda Brown via E-mail: dhlngr@...t.com and Tel: +2349012213130  to claim your package as soon as possible.
Kindly reconfirm your full names, home/office address and mobile phone number for clarification and verification that you are the legitimate beneficiary. This is important because we were warned to make sure that your ATM MASTERCARD is delivered to you in safe hands.
Note, I have paid insurance & delivery charges of the ATM Card, the only fee you will be required to pay is official stamp duty fee $80 after confirmation for your details. Please indicate the registration number and pay the stamp duty fee to receive your ATM card.

Regards,
Dr. Shirley White.

--
This mail was scanned by BitDefender