Date:   Tue, 19 Oct 2021 14:26:10 +0200
From:   Rhoda Mohammed <rhodamohammed2019@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Miss.Halima Musa Jammeh / Urgent Help

Miss.Halima Musa Jammeh / Urgent Help
Please reply me to my private email: (  halimajammeh2021@...il.com.)
for full details ok, Dear Respected One,I am Miss Halima Musa Jammeh
25 years old  from the Republic of Gambia, the Daughter of Latea Major
Musa Jammeh. My late respected beloved  father was the Principal
Protection Officer to President Alhaji Dr. Yahya  Abdul-Azziz.he died
on the 19 Nov 2007 at the Royal Victoria Teaching Hospital following
an illness at Sukuta Village, Kombo North Gambia,My late Father
Depositeda big amount of money in one of the Global Finance Security
Company on my name as the next of kin, I am looking for a serious
Investor who is honest and trustworthy who will assist me Invest the
money in your country, asyou know that I am small Girl and I don't
know anything about investment, if you agree to help me I will
introduce you to the Director of the Security Company as my late
Father foreig Business partner, I will give you full details as soon
as you get back to me to my  private
email(  halimajammeh2021@...il.com. )  Your Miss.Halima Jammeh