Date:   Fri, 22 Oct 2021 01:11:08 -0700
From:   Tofil Bama <tofilbamarn@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: GOOD NEWS.

Dear,

My name is Mr Tofil Bama, I am the Bill and Exchange assistant
Manager in Bank of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. In my department
I discovered an abandoned sum of eighteen million three hundred
thousand United State of American dollars (18.3MILLION USA DOLLARS)
in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer
(late Mr Shitu Nuri) who died in Ethiopian Airlines Flight 409 that
crashed into the Mediterranean Sea on 25th January 2010.

Since I got information about his death I have been expecting
his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we
cannot release it unless somebody applies for it as the next
of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking
guidelines, unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of
kin or relation died alongside with him in the plane crash leaving
nobody behind for the claim.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I decided to make this
business proposal to you and release the money to you as next of kin
to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody
is coming for the fund, it is 11 years now the money is lying pending
in the account of our deceased and I don't want the money to go into
the bank treasury as unclaimed bill.

You will be entitled with 40% of the total sum while 60% will be for
me after which I will visit your Country to invest my own share when
the fund is successfully transferred into your account, Please I would
like you to keep this transaction confidential and as a top secret
between me and you until we successfully achieve this golden
opportunity.

Yours sincerely,
Mr Tofil Bama.