Date:   Sat, 23 Oct 2021 01:23:05 -0700
From:   Mrs Aisha Al-Qaddafi <whitemrshannah@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Dear Friend,

Dear Friend,

I came across your e-mail contact prior to a private search while in
need of your assistance. I am Aisha Al-Qaddafi, the only biological
Daughter of Former President of Libya Col. Muammar Al-Qaddafi. Am a
single Mother and a Widow with three Children.

I have investment funds worth Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred
Thousand United State Dollar ($27.500.000.00 ) and i need a trusted
investment Manager/Partner because of my current refugee status,
however, I am interested in you for investment project assistance in
your country, may be from there, we can build business relationship in
the nearest future.

I am willing to negotiate an investment/business profit sharing ratio
with you based on the future investment earning profits.

If you are willing to handle this project on my behalf kindly reply
urgently to enable me to provide you more information about the
investment funds.
Best Regards
Mrs Aisha Al-Qaddafi