Date:   Tue, 26 Oct 2021 14:20:42 +0000
From:   "Mr.George Kanakis" <a12345hmde@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: TRACK YOUR COMPENSATION FUND AND CONTACT WESTERN UNION OFFICE.

My Greetings to you,

Compliments of the day with your entire family, I'm happy to inform
you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the
co-operation of a new partner from Egypt Presently i am in Egypt for
investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I
didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in
transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact western union agent through their email address, her name
is Ms  Konditamde  Faridatou, Email
(westernunion.headoffice@...h4u.com) ask her to send you the total sum
of($4.500.000.00usd) which I kept for your compensation for all the
past efforts in attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated
your efforts at that time very much, so feel free and get in touched
with Ms Konditamde  Faridatou and instruct her where to send the
amount to you.

Please do let me know immediately when you receive it so that we can
share the joy after all the sufferings that time, in the moment I am
very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new
partner are having at hand, finally remember that I had forwarded
instruction to the western union on your behalf to receive that money,
so feel free to get in touch with her at above email address and she
will send the amount to you without any delay.

Click here to track the payment.
{ https://www.westernunion.com/us/en/self-service/app/tracktransfer }
PAYMENT N°1
MTCN:1111573047