Date:   Thu, 28 Oct 2021 12:16:49 +0300
From:   Joonas Lahtinen <joonas.lahtinen@...ux.intel.com>
To:     Stephen Rothwell <sfr@...b.auug.org.au>
Cc:     "Nikula, Jani" <jani.nikula@...ux.intel.com>,
        Daniel Vetter <daniel@...ll.ch>,
        Rodrigo Vivi <rodrigo.vivi@...el.com>,
        Tvrtko Ursulin <tvrtko.ursulin@...ux.intel.com>,
        Dave Airlie <airlied@...ux.ie>,
        DRI <dri-devel@...ts.freedesktop.org>,
        Chris Wilson <chris@...is-wilson.co.uk>
Subject: Re: linux-next: build warning after merge of the drm tree

Quoting Stephen Rothwell (2021-10-27 23:51:55)
> Hi Joonas,
>
> On Wed, 27 Oct 2021 15:12:44 +0300 Joonas Lahtinen <joonas.lahtinen@...ux.intel.com> wrote:
> >
> > We should be now good to go and add drm-intel-gt-next to linux-next.
> >
> > The branch would be as follows:
> >
> > drm-intel-gt-next     git://anongit.freedesktop.org/drm-intel for-linux-next-gt
> >
> > Notice the "-gt" and the end of the for-linux-next branch name. This should eliminate
> > the gap we have been having.
>
> I have added it to linux-next from today.

Thanks!

> I called it just
> "drm-intel-gt" for consistency with the other drm trees in linux-next.

We use the drm-intel-gt-next as the branch name in repo and DIM tolling, so if
we are after consistenty consistency, using the full name probably makes
sense. drm-intel-gt-next for name keeps open the option for separating
the drm-intel-gt-fixes too, if we decide to do so in the future.

> Currently I just have you listed as a contact, is there anyone else (or
> a list) that I should add?

Please do add Tvrtko (Cc'd). I guess it might make sense adding Jani and
Rodrigo too, as backups. Similarly Tvrtko could be added to the other
drm-intel-* trees. Doesn't hurt to have more eyes especially if some
folks are on a vacation.

Regards, Joonas