Date:   Thu, 28 Oct 2021 03:52:09 -0700
From:   Abdulwali Alhashmi <husamalsayed.hs@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: PLEASE GET BACK TO ME IF I CAN I TRUST YOU

--
Greetings,

Firstly, I apologize for encroaching into your privacy in this manner
as it may seem unethical though it is a matter of great importance.

I am Abdulwali Alhashmi, I work with Cayman National Bank (Cayman Islands).

I am contacting you because my status would not permit me to do this
alone as it is concerning our customer and an investment placed under
our bank's management over 5 years ago.

I have a proposal I would love to discuss with you which will be very
beneficial to both of us. It's regarding my late client who has a huge
deposit with my bank.

He is from your country and shares the same last name with you.

I want to seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to my
late client who died and left a huge deposit with my bank.

I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail
confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come by
as a result of this mail.

Please kindly get back to me for more details if I can TRUST YOU.{
aabdulwalialhashmi@...il.com }

Regards
Abdulwali Alhashmi
Treasury and Deposit Management,