Date:   Mon, 1 Nov 2021 14:10:41 -0700
From:   "Miss.Mmamie Shimirah" <efffbi12@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Regarding Of My Late Father's Fund $10,200,000,

Regarding Of My Late Father's Fund $10,200,000

dear,

I got your contact through the internet due to serious searching for a
reliable personality.
I am Mmamie Shimirah from Free Town Capital of Sierra Leone. Time of
opposed to the government of President Ahmad Tejan Kebbah the
ex-leader.

Since 21st November, 2005 But I am current residing in Brisban
Australia due to war of my country, my mother killed on 04/01/2002 for
Sierra Leone civilian war my father decided to change another
residence country with me because I am only child for my family bad
news that my father passed away on 25/11/2018. During the war, My
father made a lot of money through the illegal sales of Diamonds. To
the tune of $10,200,000. This money is currently and secretly kept in
ECOWAS security company here in Australia , but
because of the political turmoil which still exists here in Africa, I
can not invest the money by myself, hence am soliciting your help to
help me take these funds into your custody and also advise me on how
to invest it.

And I want to add here that if agreed 35% of the total worth of the
fund will be yours minus your total expenses incurred during the
clearing of the fund in
Porto Novo Benin that 35% is a $3,570,000 I would like to invest on
heavy duty agricultural equipment and earth moving machines to enable
me go into a full scale mechanized farming.

While l wait to hear from you soon, my warm regards to you and your family