Date:   Thu, 11 Nov 2021 13:31:28 +0100
From:   Richard Aziz <suniewendy600@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;

Dear Friend,

Sorry for contacting you through this medium as we have never met each
other before.
I got your contact via the internet database of your country on my
preliminary search for the  relatives of my late client.
My name is Barrister Richard Aziz Esq from Burkina Faso but based in
Republic of Togo as a legal practitioner.

I am contacting you in regards to my late client wo has the same
surname and country of Origin as you, he was a road construction
contractor here in
Togo before his sudden death  on a fatal motor accident alongside his
wife and only daughter on February 17,2015 without a valid will or
record of
next of kin to his access.
Recently, his bank "Orabank" informed me of the deceased left over
deposit of seven million five hundred and fifty thousand united
state dollars ($7.550,000),the bank further warned that the money
could be confiscated or declared an abandoned Bank deposit if no
member of the deceased family comes forth for the claim of the fund
within the period of time allowed.

Sadly, I didn't succeed in locating any of the late decedent's
extended family members, hence my contacting you.
Perhaps, you may not biologically be related to the late depositor,
but it will be reasonable for us to use this opportunity to claim the
money since you have the same last name, nationality and country of
origin with my late client in accordance with the Togolese intercity
rules/constitution.

All the documents which will protect you from any breach of the law
during and after this transaction will be provided from the
appropriate authority.
I am proposing 45% of the money to both parties while the remaining
10% will be divided into two equal halves and be donated to the
charity organization's in our respective countries if you could agree
to stand as the deceased beneficiary /next of kin under the "Intestacy
Rules".
I look forward to receive your response to enable us proceed with the
success of this transaction.

Best Regards,
Richard Aziz, Esq