Date:   Fri, 12 Nov 2021 13:57:37 +0100
From:   Konedavid <marcrobncau33@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Hi

Hi,

I am a reputable employee of the management Board of a Banque, and
once account manager to Jonas, who has an account with my bank valued
at €14,2M (Fourteen

Million, Two Hundred Thousand Dollars Euros) He died with his wife,
and their two children on the in a car accident along Yamoussoukro
Cote Ivoire express Road.

Now,

 since we’ve been unsuccessful in locating a relative to come forth to
claim the fund for years, i seek your approval to present you to my
bank management as a

relative to the deceased client since you bear the same surname, thus
my bank will accept you as his next of kin, and will release the fund
to you, which will be

transferred to your account out of Côte d’ Ivoire. At the confirmation
of the fund in your account, it will be sheared 60/ 40% split.

This operation is risk free

because the operation will be executed on a legitimate platform that
will exempt us from claws of the law, all i require is your
cooperation and sincerity to secure

the funds in your account, and pay my share to my account which will
be sent to you. If you are capable of securing this fund, respond.

Thank,

Kone David