Date:   Thu, 16 Dec 2021 16:17:21 +0000
From:   Dave Allerton <d.j.allerton@...ffield.ac.uk>
To:     linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: ThrustMaster USB interface question

Hi
I have interfaced ThrustMaster controls via 3 USP ports on a Raspberry Pi.

Everything works fine, except that initially, the digital inputs are all
zero (OFF), even though a switch may be set in the non-zero position
(ON). If a switch starts in a non-zero position (ON), to read the
correct value I have to flick the switch off and then on. Is there any
way to read the positions of all the digital inputs initially?

Many thanks

-- Dave

David Allerton BSc,PhD,PGCE,CEng,FIEE
Emeritus Professor of Computer Systems Engineering
Department of Automatic Control & Systems Engineering
University of Sheffield
Mappin St
Sheffield S1 3JD

Visiting Professor Cranfield University