Date:   Thu, 23 Dec 2021 15:40:31 +0100
From:   alisa pena <george10khalid@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Good day Dear

Good day Dear,

May every single day in this month will bring Joy, happiness, Peace
and Prosperity to you and your family. My names are Alisa Pena I am
from Belgium, i want us to be friends, i do not know how you feel
about it, please  reply me back ,I'm sorry if I embarrassed you but I
have one purpose of contacting you, and I will explain everything
about me, my intention to write to you, including more of my pictures
when I got your reply
Am anxiously waiting to receive your mail

Thanks
Alisa pena