Date:   Wed, 5 Jan 2022 12:03:10 +0100
From:   "Ms. Lori" <udom4395@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Let's work together

Dear friend,

My name is Ms. Lori. I am from Washington, United States and I work as
a Foreign Operations Manager at a reputable bank. I am the account
manager for one of our deceased clients, an oil and gas contractor who
died of a heart attack in 2012. He had a fixed deposit account with
our bank in the amount of $6,300,000.00 million. And he didn't specify
a next heir when he opened the account. He died without any closest
registered relative as he had been divorced for a long time and had no
children. I decided to contact you for our mutual benefit, knowing
that you have the same last name as my deceased client.

I am very pleased to see your name and I look forward to your
cooperation in presenting you to the bank as the next of kin and I
guarantee that this will be done under a legitimate arrangement that
will protect us from any breach of the law. And for your participation
in this deal, you will receive 50% of the total amount after the money
is transferred to you, and I will receive 50%. If you are interested,
please contact me for more procedures.