Date:   Fri, 14 Jan 2022 03:26:23 +0100
From:   "Mrs. Clementine Toussaint" <tmrsclementine@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Hello My Dearest,

Greetings!

I am Mrs. Clementine Toussaint, I have decided to donate what I have
to you/Churches/ Motherless babies/Less privileged/Widows' because I
have been suffering from throat cancer for two years now and I have a
short life to leave according to my doctor, I am entrusting this
charity project to you, I do not have formal relationship with you but
because of my present predicament and circumstances I am, I made to
contact you.

I have made up my mind to donate my inheritance of $8.5million to the
less p rivileged please help me to fulfill my last wish. At the
momentI cannot take any telephone calls right now due to the fact that
I am unable to talk due to my health status. I have adjusted my will
and my lawyer is aware.

I have willed those properties to you by quoting my Personal File
Routing and Account Information. And I have also notified the bank
that I am willing that properties to you for a good, effective and
prudent work. I know I don't know you but I have been directed to do
this by God. I will be going in for a surgery soon and I want to make
sure that I make this donation before undergoing this surgery.

I will need your support to make this dream come through, could you
let me know your interest to enable me give you further information? I
hereby advice to contact me by this email address

(tmrsclementine@...il.com)
Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Clementine Toussaint.