Date:   Mon, 17 Jan 2022 06:33:26 +0200
From:   Linus Torvalds <torvalds@...ux-foundation.org>
To:     Helge Deller <deller@....de>
        Linux Fbdev development list <linux-fbdev@...r.kernel.org>,
        dri-devel <dri-devel@...ts.freedesktop.org>,
        Geert Uytterhoeven <geert@...ux-m68k.org>
Subject: Re: [GIT PULL] fbdev updates for v5.17-rc1

On Sun, Jan 16, 2022 at 9:32 PM Helge Deller <deller@....de> wrote:

> This pull request contains only one single initial patch which adds
> myself to the MAINTAINERS file for the FRAMBUFFER LAYER.

I'll pull this (as my test builds for other things complete), but this
is just a note to say that this pull request email was marked as spam
for me, with gmail saying something along the lines of "lots of emails
from gmx.de have been marked as spam"

I see nothing odd in the email itself, and it has proper SPF and DKIM,
but it's possible that you end up sharing a subnet (or an ISP) with
spammers...

Or maybe it was a random one-off. We'll see. I check spam filters
enough that I _usually_ tend to catch these things.

                Linus