Date:   Tue, 25 Jan 2022 08:31:07 -0000
From:   <fatima.rosary.pt@...il.com>
To:     <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: The Miraculous Rosary of Fatima

www.fatimarosarys.com

Dear Rosary Prayer

I have been blessed with some amazing help in my life and in gratitude to Our Lady of Fatima, decided a few years ago to give away free of charge rosaries which I make here in Fatima from natural seeds collected in town.

It would be an honor to send you a Rosary if you so desire and all I ask in return is that you include me in your prayers.

If you wish to take a picture holding the rosary and a note with the City and Country where the Rosary reached I would also appreciate it but not required.

Send me your request with the full address where I can ship to and I will be pleased to do so and thank you for helping me spread the Rosary.

See recent newspaper article: https://www.noticiasdefatima.pt/sociedade/joe-guerra-nao-ha-santo-sem-passado

DONATIONS - If you wish to help out in the production and delivery of the rosaries worldwide with any amount you can do it via Paypal to JSGUERRA7@...IL.COM.

Joe P Guerra

+351 926 606 165