Date:   Sun, 30 Jan 2022 19:29:24 -0800
From:   Mr Johnson Robert <location.westernunion2@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Contact my Secretary Pastor John

Hello Dear Partner

It is my pleasure to reach you after our unsuccessful attempt on our
business transaction, Well i just want to use this medium to thank you
very much for your earlier assistance to help me in receiving the
funds without any positive outcome.

Contact Reverend Pastor John /e-mail: (  pastor.johnvincent11@...il.com  )
Call and What's App Phone Number: +229-53812455

I have kept the ATM VISA CARD  with Him at amount worth of US$ 1.5
million for your compensation and you are expecting to send him your
full address via mail to deliver your card to you. you are required to
send him the following infromation as listed ,so that he will direct
you how you Atm Visa Card can been deliver to your destination.

1. Your full name....................
2. Your Occupation................
4. Your phone number...........
6. Nationality:.........